I did my grocery shopping at lunch today (walmart).
When in the parking lot I pushed my cart (with purse in the front) up to my car, resting it against the side of my car.
Not having automatic locks (who knew they still made manual locks? lol) I had to unlock the front door and reach back to unlock the back door. As most of you know I'm fairly short so I presume I 'disappeared' beside my car to anyone approaching from the other side.
When I got the door unlocked I straightened up to see a man making a beeline for my purse - he did an instant 180 when he saw me and went back through the parking lot.
He was probably 2 feet away when I saw him (and I saw no one in the parking lot anywhere near me when I parked my cart).
It may be quiet Wise County - but hang on to your purses/wallets/carts/small children. This was in broad daylight.





Bookmarks